Got a cold? Or a flu? It can be miserable when you get sick. That’s why I have a recipe that will help. It is a very simple recipe and a surprisingly tasty one too. After much research and careful considerations, this potion came to be. I have tested it on myself and other people who volunteered. I found it worked wonders and the same for my friends. I slept better, my sinuses were clearer and throat hurt a lot less. Another plus is that it tasted better than any medicine I’ve ever had. It is not everyday that you get a good tasting medicine that’s fast acting too. Here is the recipe:
- 1 Cup of Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice
- 1 squirt of Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1 tiny pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 stick of Cinnamon
- Mix the first six ingredients together.
- Unless you have a dragon present or have access to a dragon’s den, put the mixture in a microwave safe container and heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a cup, add the cinnamon stick to stir.
- Wave your hand over the concoction while focusing on its power to heal. This will transfer your positive energy into it and therefore making it more potent.
- Drink it slowly and enjoy!