The dreamcatchers trap the nightmares and only let the good dreams come through and trickle down the feathers into a sleeping person’s mind. So there you have it and that is why you must have a dream catcher. If at all possible get a Native American shaman or medicine woman to bless this for you. It will strengthen its powers, make it last longer and help out a great deal.
A green stone (seen to the right) that is used to combat restlessness and bring joy, hope and peace of mind to its owner. A great detoxification stone, it helps relieve anxiety-provoking images and to cope with them. If you or your children are having reoccurring nightmares or night terrors, this is the stone you need.
A lovely purple crystal (seen below) will calm a hostile environment and get rid of any negativity. It’s a good preventative for nightmares, releasing the fear of unknown and slowing a person’s mind enough so that they just live in the moment.
What you will do:
- Hang your dream catcher over your bed
- Put your crystals in the sunlight for at least 8 hours to charge them
- Place your stones underneath your pillow
- Sit on your bed and meditate. When you first see an animal (of an y kind) that will be your spirit animal. Focus on your spirit animal and ask it to guide you to that peaceful place in your mind where you are completely safe.
- Once you make it to that place, slowly open your eyes, and lie down on your bed.
- Keep your spirit animal and peaceful place in your mind as you allow yourself to drift off to sleep.
I have found that this really works whether you are in the Earth Realm or the Nether Realm. If it is your children having nightmares please explain the powers of the dream catchers and crystals. Assure them that they are safe and protected. You can’t go wrong with this one. Sweet dreams my dear readers and please let me know if this has worked for you.